Thursday, December 9, 2021

I’m going to live.  It was a toss up for awhile.  Sepsis.  I have repented from pulling the dead cuticle skin off from around my fingernails. sometimes I pull too hard and it bleeds.  And that is how bacteria get into my right arm.  I have lymphedema in that arm and the lymph can’t drain out and infection begins to build up....

My suggestion is to not get breast cancer, or chemotherapy, or radiation and then you won’t get lymphedema.  But if you do, don’t pick at your nails.  I’ve repented.  I don’t ever want to go through this again.  I’ve been hospitalized 6 times with it and had home treatment twice.  You would think I would have learned by now.  I’m finally convinced that I have to do something drastic or it’s going to deep-six me.

If you get breast cancer and it has spread to your lymph nodes, they have to take the nodes out along with the cancer.  Without nodes in your shoulder and arm, you can’t drain lymph--and that is the clean-up system of the body.   The good thing is, I lived.  One in four American women will get breast cancer.  That’s outrageous.  

Now that is a pandemic.  If it was about men, I bet it would get solved.  Oops, what did I just say.  Sexism in print.  I bet I hear from some of the guys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment