Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Passwords are driving me crazy.  I used to go into the bank and was identified by my face.  No more.  I’ve lost that identity.  Now I have to have a password.  Even through they know me!   And just about the time I learn it, they make me change it. 

You know you are over the hill when you finally can’t think up any more passwords that you can remember.  So you have to write them down and find a place to put them so that nobody else can find them.  And then, of course, you forget where you put them.  

Eventually, I am going to be locked out of everything that I own.  I think I need to put my assets in a Folger’s can and bury them in a post hole like they did in the old west days.  I bet there is a fortune out there in post holes.  But since all the good land that used to be farms with fences has been covered up with housing developments, who knows where the post holes used to be?

People who developed the west built on the good land, and eventually covered the good land with towns and cities.  Small farms are a thing of the past because of the cost of equipment.  They can only exist in a small perimeter.  Support your local small farmers!


No comments:

Post a Comment