Friday, May 21, 2021

I don’t do sweets.  But my brain forgets that, so yesterday I cut up a bunch of strawberries, whipped cream and sliced a pound cake.

I knew better.  What was I thinking.  Sick for twenty four hours.  I’m still not back to normal.

Maybe it was the heavy whipped cream.

I packaged it all up and sent it to the crew at the estate sale to enjoy.  They thought it was wonderful.  Most people love sweets.  I don’t know why I don’t.  I don’t like anything milk either.  Heavy cream...stupid!

My plan is to never buy strawberries or cream again.

I’m a veggie freak.  Meat, sweets, and fruit don’t seem to satisfy me.  But best of all is yeast bread.  Fresh, homemade bread.

So....I don’t make bread or I’ll eat the whole loaf.

Green beans, broccoli, sweet peas, yams, tomatoes.  And pasta.  Pasta is the best invention in the world.  Put tomato sauce on it and I’m a happy camper.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment