Wednesday, May 12, 2021

 My gardener is going to try to work again today.  The rain that came yesterday hopefully loosened up the soil.

I am finding it harder and harder to blog.  Time seems to get away from me.  Writing books on the side occupies my mind.

No...I haven’t heard from the publisher.  I did text a lawyer and he said he would help me get out of the contract.  Two other publishers have told me that mine has not upheld her end of the contract.

Someone asked if I paid her.  No!!!.  I could do that on Amazon.  I would have gotten  out of the deal long ago, but finding someone to take an interest in a first time author is almost impossible and everyone tells me it is a miracle that I found one interested in my writing.

Frustration.

Frustration.

It leaves me not knowing which way to turn.   

No comments:

Post a Comment